Chios Taxi Omiros Cookies policy
If you wish to continue without changing your cookie settings you can do so.
You can get more information about the cookies and their uses at www.aboutcookies.org. We use different types of cookies: Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the correct use of the website, allowing access to sections which have security filters. Without these cookies a lot of the available services will not be operational. Persistent cookies: These cookies collect the information about the visitors´ use of the website, for example, visited pages, loading errors… This is generic and anonymous information which does not include the personal data nor collects any information that identifies returning visitors; the ultimate aim is improving how the website works. By visiting our website you accept the installation of these cookies in your device. Session cookies:
These cookies let us remember information such as username, language or region which you are based on, and more personal data as well as the possibility to offer personalized content based on the information and criteria which you provide voluntarily. These cookies may also be used to remember changes made to text size, sources and other personalizable parts of the website. Apart from that, cookies are used to offer some requested services like videos or blogs. The information that these cookies collect is anonymous and will not be made available to other websites.
By visiting our website you accept the installation of cookies in your device.
How to administrate the cookies on your computer:
- Log on Chrome and click ‘Tools’ on the upper part of your navigation bar. Choose ‘options’.
- In the options menu, click on ‘privacy’.
- Tick ´allow cookies’. Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
- Log on to your browser, click on ‘Tools’ on the upper part of the screen and choose ‘options’.
- Make sure that the ‘Privacy’ security menu is set to intermediate or lower.
- Cookies are block unless the settings are on ‘intermediate’. Mozilla Firefox
- Log on to your browser, click on ‘tools’ from the menu and choose ‘options’.
- Click on the ‘Privacy’ icon.
- Make sure that you tick ‘cookies’ and that they are set to ´allow the installation of cookies’.
- Log on to your browser, go to ‘tools’ on the upper part of the navigation bar and choose ‘options’.
- Select ‘Security’ and make sure that ‘Block access to cookies by third parties’ is set to ‘No’.
Click ‘save’. Installation of cookies in Mac If you own a Mac and want to access our cookies in your system, please follow these instructions:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 in OSX
- Log on to ‘Explorer’ and open the ‘Preferences’ menu in your navigation bar.
- Scroll down until you see ‘Cookies’, just under received files.
- Tick ‘Don’t ask me again’. Safari in OSX
- Log on to Safari and choose ‘Preferences’ in your navigation bar.
- Go to the ‘Security’ option and tick ‘accept cookies’.
- Choose: ‘Only from current website’.
Mozilla and Netscape in OSX
- Log on to ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ and, on the upper part of your browser, choose ‘Preferences’.
- Scroll down and choose ‘cookies’, just underneath ‘Privacy and security’.
- Choose: ‘Only from current website’. Opera
- Log on to ‘Opera’ and choose ‘Menu’, then ‘settings’ in the navigation bar.
- Select ‘Preferences’ and click on the ‘Advanced’ menu.
- Click on ‘Accept cookies’.